Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday With Stampendous and a Field of Blooms

 


Welcome to a new Woodblock Wednesday - the day of the week dust off and use a woodblock stamp or stamps to make a card or cards.  Today I am joining Amy and Tsuruta Designs for her January Edition of Woodblock Wednesday.  If you play along, link up on her blog - there is a new sponsor and a prize to be won.  


I made 2 cards today - almost the same - an Easter card and a sympathy card - using 3 woodblock stamps - Field of Blooms from Stampendous, Happy Easter from Studio G, and In My Thoughts from A Muse Stamps - all retired and from my stash.  
  • I made two A2 card bases using white cardstock and adhered a piece of decorative paper to the front of each one.
  • I die-cut 2 pieces of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die, stamped and colored the flowers, and added a sentiment to each one.  
  • I layered these on a piece of white fun foam and then to the card front.  
  • To finish off the cards, I added some flower soft from my stash - do they still make this stuff? I also stamped the Happy Easter sentiment again on a piece of yellow cardstock and adhered that to the card front. 



I hope you can find time to pull out a woodblock stamp of your own and join us.  If you do, please leave me a comment below so I can go check out your card.  Or tag me on Instagram.  Don't forget to use #woodblockwednesday and #woodblockstamps in your posts.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your card duo Michael. Those blooms are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining in the Woodblock Wednesday fun!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...