Monday, January 1, 2024

Technique Junkies | January 2024 New Stamp Release | Valentine's Day Cards

 


Hello everyone, and welcome to 2024.  A New Year.  It's crazy how time flies.   

To help begin the new year with a bang, Technique Junkies is introducing 11 new stamps with their January 2024 New Stamp Release.  All of these stamps are 15% off through Monday, January 8th - (no code needed) - and, if you use my code - TJ10Michael - you can take an additional 10% off the rest of the website.
  


If you love them all, take advantage of the Gotta Have it All deal and get all the new stamps for $61.84, a savings of $20.61.  


To help celebrate the new release, I made 2 Valentine's Day cards since this holiday is right around the corner and will be here before you realize it.  

I wanted easy and fast cards and for both cards, I used the "Wine is My Valentine" and "Little Love You" stamps from Technique Junkies.  For the background papers, I used THIS digital paper from WineMarketer on Etsy.  I wanted to use a Valentine's Day paper without the paper saying Valentine's Day.  And I love that these do that. 


The 1st card is the red cardstock card - 


  • I made a top folding A2 card base using red cardstock. 
  • I printed one of the papers from the digital paper pad I bought - the red/pink/ivory marbled paper, die-cut it using a stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the card front.
  • I stamped Wine is My Valentine on white cardstock, die-cut it using a 2.75" x 4" stitched rectangle die, adhered it to a piece of white fun foam, then to a piece of red cardstock, and then to the center of my card front.  
  • Lastly, I adhered a few reddish/pinkish enamel dots to the card front. 
For the inside of the card...
  • I stamped Little Love You on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered it to the inside of the card for a message.   

The 2nd card is the hot pink cardstock card.  

 

  • I made a top folding A2 card base using white cardstock. 
  • Using a 4.25" x 5.5" stitched rectangle die, I die-cut a piece of hot pink cardstock and adhered it to the card front.  
  • Next, I printed one of the designs from the digital wine paper - this time the bokeh design - and die-cut it with a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die.
  • Then I stamped the Wine is My Valentine on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut it using a 2.75" x 4" stitched rectangle die, layered it on a piece of hot pink cardstock, adhered it to the bokeh paper on an angle, trimmed the excess, adhered this to a piece of white fun foam, and then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I added some redish/pinkish enamel dots to the card front.  
For the inside of the card...
  • I die-cut a piece of the hot pink cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the inside of the card.
  • I stamped Little Love You on white cardstock, die-cut it using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die, and adhered this to the center of the hot pink piece.


There you go.  2 fast cards for those people that you love for Valentine's Day.  I'll have more card ideas during the month and hope you will check back.  

All of the Makers on the Design Team have some amazing ideas for you too and I hope you can find time to go show them some love.  All our links are below.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...