Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas -May 2023 Edition | Snowflake Card


Hello everyone and welcome to the May 2023 Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas collaboration that I do with some other Crafty Elves - Elf Debra of Meticulosity, Elf Lisa of Life of a BZScrapper, and Elf Misty of The Jolly Fat Elf and, this month, we have a Guest Crafty Elf - Elf AJ of Art Cards with AJ.

I cannot even begin to tell you how busy my life has been the past 2 weeks and going into next week.  Between preparing for and giving classes and a lot of folio orders...not complaining.  Feels good to be creating stuff but, man, I need a nap. 

I have a super quick holiday card idea.  And, in my opinion, a very beautiful that can be used with a Christmas, Hanukkah, or just a "Happy Holidays" sentiment.    I recently received this Snowflake Die (Momenta) from my friend Sue in the States and wanted to put it to use.    

There really isn't much to making this card.   

  • I made a top-folding A2 card using white cardstock.  
  • I attached a piece of patterned paper that had snowflakes on it.  It's from my stash, a very old paper pad from Memory Box, if my memory serves me correctly, which is doesn't do much of lately. 
    But, I digress.  
  • Next, I cut a piece of white glitter paper from American Crafts and die cut the snowflake die.  
  • I adhered it to my card front and, lastly, added some crystals to some of the snowflakes.   



I decided not to add a sentiment to the front and to keep my sentiment for the inside.  Again, this is perfect for Christmas, Hanukkah, or a simple holiday card.  

Please remember to check out what the other Crafty Elves have made for this month.  You can find Debra's card HERE, Lisa's card HERE, Misty's card HERE, and AJ's card HERE. I'd also love to know what you think of this card.  Leave me a comment below.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the glitter paper and the intricate snowflake design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! And I feel like our cards coordinate... as do our lives...lol! Love the sparkle! Sending strength for your busy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic holiday card, Michael! Love the glitter paper and the added crystals!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...