Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Yes, It’s A Holiday - National Wine Day Card

 


Hello everyone and welcome to another "Yes, It is a Holiday" or "Yes, It's a Holiday" blog post. Not that I need a reason to celebrate with a glass of wine but today is National Wine Day and the Yes, It’s a Holiday / Yes It is a Holiday crew (me, Debra, and Lori) are celebrating.

To make this quick card, I started by making a top folding A2 card from white cardstock.  Then, to the card front, I adhered a piece of “wine” colored textured cover paper from Marco’s Paper that I had in my stash (bought this yearsssss ago).


Next, I cut another piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and then I embossed it using the embossing folder with wine names from Sunlit.  Actually, it seems to deboss, not emboss, but, whatever.  Then I adhered it to the card front.  

Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Cheers stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps and layered it on a piece of the same wine colored cardstock, and then to the card front.  



Done.  Such a fast and easy card to make to send a message to a friend…that you like to drink wine with.  LOL   

I hope you can find some time to check out the cards that Debra and Lori made for today's fun holiday.  Links are below to our Instagram pages.  
  

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you find the time to enjoy a nice glass of wine today.  

Hugs from Brasil -
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...