Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Amor/Love Mini Album with Your Book of Memories

 


Hello everyone!  I wanted to share another mini album that I recently made with a "Love" or "Amor" theme to it.  The Brasilian version of Valentine's Day is coming up in June and it's perfect for photos of your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend...lover.  

I used the Gatefold Folio tutorial from Your Book of Memories along with a bunch of papers from my stash including some older paper pads from Michael's and papers from OK Scrapbook and Oficina do Papel, both Brasilian paper companies.   I even made the box for the album, which is not part of the tutorial.  

Below is a link to the video walk-thru over on my YouTube channel. 


Here are photos of the book.  The book measures 7" x 8" x 2" and holds a minimum of 35 photos with space in the pocket for at least another 15-20 photos.  










Even the front cover and the flip side of the cover have space for photos.  



I had a lot of fun making this album and box.  If you have never made a mini album...YOU CAN DO IT!  It just takes patience.  I hope you loved this book.  Let me know.  Leave a comment below!  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Until next time - 

~Hugs from Brasil.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...