Friday, May 28, 2021

Field Study Mini-Album with Your Book of Memories and Paper House Productions

 


Hello everyone and TGIF!!  I wanted to share with you guys a mini-album that I recently finished.  Other than card-making, making mini-albums and photo folios is my other big passion.  

I used the "Beginners Mini Album V.2" tutorial from Your Book of Memories along with the Field Study Paper Pad from Paper House Productions.  

Below are photos of the book and, at the end of this post you will find a link to the walk-thru video on my YouTube channel.  The video also has a code for 20% off Paper House products.











Click below to be taken to the video.  There is a code for 20% discount on Paper House Productions products there too. 


I had so much fun using this album tutorial that I made 2 more books - a baby boy book and a baby girl book.  Those vids will come soon.  

I'd love to know what you think.  Do you make albums?  Folios?  Let me know!!  As always, thanks for stopping by my blog.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Michael, I love this mini album. The paper is perfect for your project. Thanks for sharing. Have a wondrful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...