Saturday, May 18, 2019

Colorful Coffee Cards Three Ways with Anthony's Paper Craft




Hello everyone.  Today I have 3 cards using the same stamp set - Coffee 2 from Anthony's Paper Craft.  I think it's great to get lots of cards from one stamp set and this is one of them.  OK, the 3 cards are different, yet similar, and I did use the same "to go" image on each of the cards, but it's so easy to color and cut out.  LOL

Each of the cards is a top folding 5.25" square card.  

For the first card, I started with my card base, a piece of white cardstock cut to 4.5" square, a piece of white fun foam 4.25" square, a piece of dark brown cardstock 1.5" x 4.5", and some coffee bean washi tape I had in my stash.



Next, I adhered the strip of brown cardstock to the front of the white square, ran the washi tape along the top and bottom of the brown cardstock, adhered the fun foam to the back, and then I adhered this to the card front. 



Then I stamped the small "to go" cup from Coffee 2 from Anthony's Paper Craft - several times - colored them in some bright colors using my BIC Fine markers, and then fussy cut them.  Easy images to fussy cut.  I put some foam tape/pop-dots behind each of them, adhered them to the card front, and then adhered a sentiment from one of my many sticker packs in my stash.



This card I am entering two card challenge blogs - the Less is More Challenge Blog because the theme this week is "beverages" and this card is CAS. 


And in the Casology Challenge Blog because this week the theme is color.


For the second card, I adhered a piece of decorative paper to the card front.  It's from the digital Coffee paper pad by Echo Park. I then adhered the brown strip vertically, adhered 4 of the coffee cups and the sentiment along the left side.


For the third card, I pretty much did the same as the first card but I adhered the white cardstock to a piece of brown cardstock, to match the strip, and I used stickles on each of the cups to give some shimmer.


I hope you enjoyed these 3 card ideas.  I would love to know which one you think is best.  I love them all but, I am biased.  But I do love reading your comments.  

Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

6 comments:

  1. I like the fun "sketchy" feel of those cups. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun! Love the colors and the three different designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from an old fan in NYC! I watch your blog but I dont always comment...
    The colored cups are very Andy Warhol to me.
    I always like it a lot when you do multiple cards with one stamp set. Too often we seem to do one card and not touch a set again...
    Um...I think I like #3 the best. The solid frame creates more contrast in my mind and cleaner than the DP...but I like that one too.
    Be well. If you come to the Ink Pad to visit I would love to try to see you. Been years!
    You can reach me at idreamincards@gmail.com (changed)
    xo, Margot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fabulous cards with those colourful cups ! Great designs too, I especially love the second one with all the coffee beans as background ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those coffee cup images. Thanks for joining us at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...