Friday, October 27, 2023

Cutesy Wootsy Halloween Mini Album with Salty Beach Scrapper

 


Hello everyone.  Today I am sharing another Halloween album I made using a really fun collection called Cutesy Wootsy Halloween from Salty Beach Scrapper.   I fell in love with this collection - probably because it's not made with traditional Halloween colors - they are more pastel - and I love this idea.  And some of the pages are just too stinking cute!  

Inspiration for this book came from both Salty Beach Scrapper and Pink Monarch Prints and links to their social media pages are at the end of this post. 

This post is short and sweet because the video, below, explains everything about the book, the paper collection, and the idea behind the belly band on the last page of the album.  If you love the paper, you can get it for free from Salty Beach Scrapper.  THIS video explains it all.  Just follow Kim's instructions.  

The idea behind the belly band on the last page of the album comes from THIS video by Pink Monarch Prints.  Although Pink Monarch Prints does junk journals, I love to watch her videos for ideas that I might be able to use in my own albums.  She also has amazing digital kits. 

Here is a video walk-thru of the album, which is also on my YouTube Channel.  


 Here are photos of the book and the pages.  








This is the page with the belly band that I talk about in the video. 
I got the idea for this from watching THIS video from Pink Monark Prints.  


Social media pages are below.  It would be great if you checked everyone out.  There is a lot of amazing inspiration.  


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of the album and the paper collection.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...