Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Eat Dessert First (The Easiest Card I Ever Made)



Hello everyone!  I have to warn you that this is probably the easiest card I have EVER made!  I wasn't going to write a blog post but then I got to thinking that not everyone has the supplies that some of us have and that maybe after they see how easy this card was to make, someone might look at their supplies in a different light.  Does that make sense?  

OK...so back story here...I love dessert - cake, cookies, chocolate and ice cream.  And I always make a joke about having dessert first, before dinner.  I tell people that if I eat dessert first and then die, at least I will have died happy.  I know...LOL but kinda creepy.  

So the other day I was putting together a box of crafty stuff to donate when I came across a package of  "Sassy Sayings" stickers by Momenta.  When I saw the sticker I used on this card, I just had to make this card.

Using a stitched rectangle die I cut a piece of DSP that had desserts all over it (a Brasilian brand).  I adhered this to a piece of fun foam, which I then adhered to my card front of black cardstock.  Then I adhered the sticker.  Done!  

That's it!  I know...crazy.  Why can't every card be this easy?  LOL  I hope you enjoyed this crazy short post and maybe you will make a super simple card like this soon!  I hope so.  Until next time....

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael    


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love cards like this especially on a Friday when I want to post but don't have a lot of time.
    Beautiful "quick" card.

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...