Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friendship Card


I call this my "friendship card". Paper used was the Hopsack Black & Fossil Square Card Overlay Kit from The Papercut (www.thepapercut.com). I love their papers, the different sizes they cut, and the colors.

Stamp flower image (G165 - KB's Silphium In A Jar from Endless Creations www.shopec.com). I colored the water and flowers with watercolor pencils, coated with a versamark pen, the heat embossed with clear embossing powder. It really makes the colors pop.

Wrap ribbon (from Michael's) around the black cardstock and adhere to front of card.

Stamp the phrase stamp (Flowers In Bloom, FS1119-D from Verses Rubber Stamps (www.versesrubberstamps.com). Use corner ticket punch (Stampin Up) and adhere to front of card - over ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael
    Lindo teus trabalhos..sempre passo por aqui para dar uma olhada.
    My blog:
    www.scrapbyale-mara.blogspot.com
    Grupo Arte em Papel
    hugs
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors just pop on this card. I love the black as the background. Great ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...