Thursday, March 31, 2022

Yes, It Is A Holiday - National Crayon Day


Hello everyone!!  So, a few months ago I started a new card series with two of my friends - Debra and Lori.  It's called "Yes It is A Holiday" or "Yes, It's A Holiday" (depending on which grammar friend you ask) and we each pick a fun, odd, or interesting holiday each month and then we make a fun card to celebrate.  Just to release some fun and creativity into the world.  

Today is National Crayon Day.  Did you know that over 12 million crayons are made each day?  I did't.  There is so much to learn about today's holiday and the history of crayons.  Too much to write here so check out the link below if you are interested.   

https://nationaltoday.com/national-crayon-day/

To celebrate, I made this square card using some digital crayon images I found on Etsy.  You can find them HERE, if interested.  Then I used Pages to set the different colored crayons in a circle and layered it on different colored cardstock.  Then I made the sentiment and layered that in the center.  

If you'd like to check out our IG pages, or follow us, they are listed below.  Just click on each name.  


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  Enjoy the rest of your day!  

Hugs from Brasil -
Michael

1 comment:

  1. National Crayon Day. Who knew LOL. Crayons remind me of simple happy days of years gone by. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...