Saturday, September 6, 2014

StenDoodle/SparkleTart - StencilGirl Winner!!




WE HAVE A WINNER!!
After going through all the comments on both blogs, I then picked a random number through random.org and that winning number was 3.
Congrats to Helen Angel-Cullum who said this on Kate's blog - "Love the vibrancy of this project. I'm a new follower via Michael xx"
And on my blog, under the name Croms' Cubby Hole, "loving those stencils!  now following you both.  xx"
So, Helen...please send me your address to michaeltrent@gmail.com and I will make sure to get your stencils in the mail this week!  
Hope everyone continues to follow both Kate and myself.  I know we have lots of cool projects down the road!  
Hugs from Brasil -Michael

3 comments:

  1. Just saw this - Sunday has just started but it's complete now! You've made my week!! Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Helen....lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...