Monday, November 24, 2014

Today on StencilGirl Talk - StenDoodled Ornament and Necklace


Happy Monday everyone.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was overcast and muggy here all weekend and, as much as we wanted it to rain, it didn't.  We NEED rain so badly! But I got a few cards made for blog posts, and that's a good thing!  LOL

Today I am over on StencilGirlTalk - showing a step by step on how to make the two pieces in the photo above.  Both are StenDoodles done in some heart bezels by Spellbinders. One is a Christmas tree ornament and the other is a necklace.  

Hope you can pop on over and check the post out.  Leave some comments and tell me what you think! 

Just click HERE

Hugs from Brasil -

~Michael

3 comments:

  1. Really cool ornament! The necklace reminds me of a map! Directions to someones heart! Very clever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin. I never noticed that "map" until you just pointed it out. It does look like a map.

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...