I don't know about you guys but I have a stack of 6" x 6" Christmas and holiday themed paper. Every year I seem to buy a new stack, I use one or two sheets and the rest sits around. Well here is a very simple card to make.
Stamp: Vishnu Jewel B-899 (www.outlinesrubberstamp.com).
Paper: 1 sheet of 6"x6" paper or cardstock - for card base, 1 piece of coordinating color - 5 3/4" x 2 3/4", scored at 1/8" at each side - for the front of the card, and 1 piece of white paper or cardstock - 5 3/4" x 2 3/4" - for the inside of the card.
Alphabets: Use your favorite stamps or a die cut letter. For my project I used Sizzix Sizzlits Round-a-Bout alphabet set.
Bling: 12 crystals in Size 7 (here) ,4 crystals in size 30 or 34 (here), Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Silver Chrome (here) and Gold (here)
Other/ Tools: Scoring Tool or ruler and bone folder, double sided tape, Quickie Glue, glue stick or Xyron 1.5" Sticker machine.
1. Using a scoring tool, score and fold the 6" x 6" paper in half. (FYI - the paper I used is from a paper pack called Christmas Brights Collection from Memory Box - but it must be several years old at this point).
2. Take a piece of coordinating card stock (for the front of card) and the white piece of paper (for the inside) and score at 1/8" on all 4 sides. Adhere the papers to the front and inside of your card.
3. Stamp your image, cut out, color, and add bling where you want. For this card I used a combination of crystals and Viva Decor Pearl Pens in Silver Chrome and Gold.
4. Stamp and cut out your letters N, E, and L or use a die cut system to cut out the necessary letters. Line them up on the card front, using stamped, colored, and blinged image as the "O" in NOEL. Adhere all letters, except for the "O", to card front using a glue stick, Xyron 1.5" sticker tool, or Zig 2 way glue. Adhere pop dots to the back of the "O" and adhere to card front.
5. Adhere the 4 large crystals to the inside of the corners where you scored.
|This card uses only Viva Decor Pearl Pens, no crystals.|
|This card uses the Wreath as the "O" and clear crystals around.|