Saturday, September 15, 2007
This is a card I did for a swap I was in. Had to do 8 of them. Fun but time consuming. Stamped image (Holiday Pear Collage, 3429R, http://www.rubberstampede.com/) using Stazon black ink onto the smooth side of an acetate sheet. Trim. Turn over and, using alcohol inks, colored in the different areas of the image. Gold on the star and pear, some greens on the holly leaves, reds and greens over the rest. Layered on gold paper, which was layered on red cardstock, which was layered onto the card. On the front of the image I used Stickles glitter glue to highlight certain areas of the card.